As a custom order bakery it is our goal to create desserts for everyone. Taking time to create recipes that are delicious for those with food allergies is a main priority.
We received a request for cake that could not contain the following:
Gluten, Dairy, Soy or Tapioca
The cake could contain eggs. We have included the instructions to make this recipe vegan.
1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
1 1/2 Cups Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder (If making chocolate)
1 TBS Baking Powder
2 Cups Sugar
1/2 Cup Softened Better Earth Vegan and Soy Free Butter
4 Eggs (For vegan us Egg Substitute)
1 TBS Vinegar
1 1/2 Cup Almond or Coconut Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla
Vegan and Soy Free Buttercream:
1 1/2 Cup Vegan and Soy Free Butter
1 Egg White (Leave out if making vegan)
6 Cups Powdered Sugar
1. Mix almond and coconut flour, sugar, baking powder and cocoa.
2. Add softened vegan butter to flour mixture. Mix until combined.
3. In a separate bowl or mixing cup combine; eggs, almond or coconut milk, vinegar and vanilla
4. Combine milk and egg mixture to flour mixture.
5. Mix on medium speed two-three minutes.
1. Bake at 350*
2. Mini Cupcakes Bake: 15-20 Minutes
3. Regular Cupcakes Bake: 20-25 Minutes
4. Cake Bake: 30-40 Minutes