Grain Free Sugar Free Chocolate Muffins
With 5 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein, these muffins will curve your sweet tooth and fill you up.
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Mix banana, zucchini, honey, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Heat almond milk, butter, coconut oil till melted. Add in cocoa and let cool slightly.
- Add cocoa mixture to banana mixture.
- Slowly add in almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes.